A patch to navtree for plone 4.0.4 which fixes a buildout issue. This is the latest stable release.
A new, stable release of the Plumi video sharing platform is now available. Plumi 4.1.1 contains a number of new user side features, including
- Bittorrent: when you upload a video a bittorrent file is automatically created.
- Plays/downloads on videos: videos now show the number of times they have been played and downloaded.
- Low resolution version of video player: you now have the option to watch streaming video in a lower resolution.
- Other videos by this member listed on video pages: thumbnail links to other videos you have contributed to the site.
- Brazilian-Portuguese translation: The site is now available in Brazilian-Portuguese (obrigado Luciano De Fazio!).
- Video listings now link prominently to member profile pages.
- Paypal: you can now add your Paypal account to your profile page to accept donations.
- Facebook/Twitter etc. accounts can be easily linked to from your profile page.
- Profile page shows the most recent comments you have made.
- Number of comments on an item are shown in video listings.
A full list of the changes can be found here.
The code is available here in SVN: https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/plumi.app/tags/4.1.1/
Download available at plone.org/products/plumi
The rc1 of the 4.1 version is now available. Key changes include
- use multiple threads on mp4 transcoding
- cross browser compatible video play and download count support using collective.piwik.flowplayer
- remove stale rtorrent entry
- upgrade step to create torrents for existing videos
- add an exception to varnish for m4v files
A full list of closed tickets can be found here.
Code repository is at https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/plumi.app/tags/4.1rc1 or check the page on plone.org.
Working version can be seen at demo.plumi.org.
Final release imminent! Any testing much appreciated.