|Version 48 (modified by andycat, 4 years ago) (diff)|
- How to install Plumi from source control tool Subversion
- How to install Plumi using the 'buildout' development environment
- DevelopmentReleases - for infomation on Plumi 0.2.x branch and Plumi 0.3 on-going work
- Plumi 3.0 workplan for the latest information on the on-going work to upgrade to Plone 3.1.x and release a Plumi 3.0 version
- Plumi 0.3 workplan for old information on the on-going work to upgrade to Plone 3.1.x and release a Plumi 3.0 version
- IndyTube information. IndyTube is used for transcoding of uploaded videos to flash video.
- VideoStreamingSetup - rough initial notes, on working with IceCast?2 streaming server , streaming Ogg Theora from indytube.
Documentation from the latest release : Plumi 0.2.3-final
Browse SVN repository, and change logs, using a web browser:
- http://dev.plone.org/collective/log/Plumi -- SVN change logs
- http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/Plumi -- the Plumi repository web UI
To install Plone and Zope themselves, see http://plone.org/documentation/phc_topic_area?topic=Installation
Provided by Plumi
- EmbeddedPlayback - Video Play in Place (vPIP)
Provided by Plone
Provided by other Plone add-ons
Frequently Asked Questions
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Plumi/WebHome - to be created.
- InstallLenny Install plumi on Debian Lenny (work in progress)