Ticket #794 (new feature)
|Reported by:||anna||Owned by:|
|Who will test this:||And|
This would be a very powerful feature, though no doubt would take a lot of work to design and develop.
- For EM the primary use case would be allowing users to create Screenings or Compilations containing Videos
- For CC the primary use case would be allowing users to create Lectures containing Clips (an improved version of this, current Lectures are very simple and lacking in functionality)
- For Plumi this would be a general powerful playlist functionality (would make Plumi really stand out I think)
- Nice Ajax UI to search for content based on criteria
- Add / Delete Videos/Clips?
- Re-order playlist
- Drag and drop videos into playlist
- Play playlist one after the other, fullscreen
- Navigate playlist while fullscreen - skip forward / back through videos/clips (plus control current clip playback)
- "Watch Later" option on Videos/Clips? when logged in - one-click automatically adds Videos to the user's "Saved Videos" playlist
- Latest Playlists on front page
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.