Ticket #793 (new feature)
|Reported by:||anna||Owned by:|
|Who will test this:||And|
Description (last modified by anna) (diff)
- Create "channels" based on the current concept of Collections
- Similar to how these work in Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWildernessSociety
- Full text of each item would feature more prominently, as per current Collections
- Easily upload your own banner image to replace EM/Plumi header (need some EM/Plumi logos to persist)
- Channel automatically selects Video/Clip? item type, the user has a nice UI to choose users, topics, genres, countries, languages and keywords to base the channel on
- Channel displays latest content based on this criteria
- Latest Channels portlet on front page
- Author page becomes based on a Channel of Videos/Clips? for that Author, but uses Author info instead of full text description, and also includes other content created by that user.
Also consider this ticket for Playlists when designing this feature: https://plumi.org/ticket/794
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.