Ticket #617 (closed task: fixed)
Remove callouts from /taxonomy page, factor out of Plumi & hide in interface
|Reported by:||and||Owned by:|
|Who will test this:||And|
Description (last modified by anna) (diff)
They are not part of the taxonomy, they are a content type.
Also, we want to put Callouts into a "coma" for now, possibly to be resuscitated in future. They aren't currently being used, but we'd like to hang on to the possibility of using them sooner or later.
Probably they should be factored out of Plumi altogether though, and just installed into EM.
Then within EM, they should be hidden from the interface everywhere, so we can bring them back easily when we want to.
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Remove callouts from /taxonomy page to Remove callouts from /taxonomy page, factor out of Plumi & hide in interface
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to ready for testing
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution ready for testing deleted