Ticket #561 (new enhancement)
Copyright footer lists all videos as 2009 - should correspond to date of release
|Reported by:||anna||Owned by:|
|Who will test this:||And|
the footer lists all submitted videos in this format, regardless of when the video was submitted. the copyright should either list the current year, or the year submitted. (ideally the latter)
Copyright 2007, by the contributing author. Cite/attribute Resource. balibo. (2009, November 12). Balibo The Movie - Trailer. Retrieved November 17, 2009, from EngageMedia Web site: http://www.engagemedia.org/Members/balibo/videos/BALIBO_PRESSPACK_HD720.mov. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Updated by Mike Muzurakis This is a collentlicensing/plumi issue. Plumi just gets the footer from collectivelicensing and displays it. It's easy to change the prefix in collective licensing (like change Copyright 2009 to Copyright 2010 or to 2007-2010 or something), but collectivelicensing is unaware of the video's production date. Putting the production date there, means that we have to override the contentlicensing view and provide our own. It can be done, but it's not trivial and should be moved to another milestone.
- Milestone changed from 4.4 Beta (Language Related New Features and Fixes) to 4.2 Beta (Features - Content Sharing Focus)
- Priority changed from blocker to minor
- Milestone changed from 4.6 Beta to 4.2.3
- Milestone changed from 4.4 EM Re-Design to 4.5 Plumi Re-Design
- Severity set to New Ticket
- Milestone changed from 4.5 EM and Plumi UI Re-Design to 4.6