Ticket #43 (new feature)
Festivals / Compilations Content Items
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:|
|Who will test this:||And|
Description (last modified by and) (diff)
Add a "Festivals" content type into Plumi.
This would have these fields:
- Festival Name
- Locations (can add as many as necessary) - sub-field of Date Range for each location
- Videos (either Video objects, or simply Name, Description, Year * * Produced for those not uploaded to the site)
- Submissions - this needs to be fleshed out, but objects generated by an online form filled out by members.. members can upload a video and submit it to various festivals for approval
Each Festival would generate it's own RSS2 Vodcast.
This ticket needs further discussion.
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Festivals Content Item to Festivals / Compilations Content Items
- Type changed from task to feature
- Component changed from ATEngageVideo to ProductionTools
- Who will test this set to And
- Milestone changed from 4.4 to 4.3
- Milestone changed from 4.4 Beta (Language Related New Features and Fixes) to 4.5Beta (New Features and Fixes)
- Milestone changed from 4.6 Beta (New Features and Fixes) to 4.7 Beta