Ticket #417 (closed task: fixed)
Add delete hooks to delete transcoded versions of videos that have been deleted
|Reported by:||and||Owned by:|
|Who will test this:||And|
Description (last modified by grant) (diff)
When a video is deleted from the database the transcoded files remain. This takes up unnecessary space on the server.
Need to ensure that all files associated with the database entry are removed, including from blobstorage and transcoded.
A minimal solution to this issue could be a script/batch that can be triggered (either via cron or manually) to look for "orphans" in transcoded/blobstorage and then delete them.
Dimo/Mike? - please add more details as you need them.
- Priority changed from critical to blocker
- Summary changed from Add delete hooks to delete transcoded version of videos to Add delete hooks to delete transcoded versions of videos that have been deleted
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to ready for testing
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution ready for testing deleted