Changes between Version 5 and Version 9 of Ticket #32
- 12/01/10 03:42:23 (2 years ago)
- Property Summary changed from mobile functionality to Mobile Friendly Plumi Skin - Viewable on Android and iPhone
- Property Priority changed from major to blocker
- Property Milestone changed from 4.1 Beta to 4.2 Beta
- Property Type changed from defect to feature
v5 v9 1 Creating the ability to view content (and play it) on mobile devices in a mobile friendly format. 1 Designed to enabled the ability to view content (and play it) on mobile devices in a mobile friendly format. 2 3 Initially for Android & iPhone (WebKit), including iPhone-specific H264 video. 4 5 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_web_browsers#WebKit-based_browsers 6 7 http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html 8 http://www.apple.com/iphone/specs.html 9 10 Providing this ability could be as simple as making the Plumi skin based on Sunburst more mobile-friendly, and swapping out the video display method for mobile browsers, rather than creating a new Plumi skin.